ohioans want to save $$$ on gas?
To All My Fellow Ohioans,
I'd like to let you in on a little secret. Most of you are familiar with Giant Eagles discount on gas program. What you may not know is that you can use their policy of accepting any of their competitors pharmacy coupons to help ease the pain at the pump. Here's how it works: This week Target has a coupon for a $10.00 gift card for any new or transferred Rx. Take your Rx and the coupon to Giant Eagle and not only will you get the credit towards your gas discount, you will also receive a $10.00 Giant Eagle gift card that you may use at their Get Go stations. I did this yesterday with 3 Rx's and received $30.00 in gift cards. With the continual rise of gas prices, we all need as much help as possible saving any way possible!!
I will continue to post updates on coupons whenever they are available.
Good luck to all.
panamer89
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home